- 4.9/5.0 (16)
The origins of Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally go back to 1957 when Robert F. Miller, a plaintiff's personal injury attorney, and Donald Pitt, a real estate lawyer and businessman, became partners in Merchant, Parkman, Miller & Pitt. In 1964, they formed the partnership of Miller & Pitt.
In 1968, Stanley G. Feldman joined the partnership, and the firm name was changed to Miller, Pitt & Feldman. In 1982, Mr. Feldman left the practice of law to become a Justice of the Arizona Supreme Court, and the firm name became Miller & Pitt, P.C.
In 1989, the name of the firm was changed to Miller, Pitt & McAnally, P.C., in recognition of Dick McAnally's longstanding prominence.
In 1997, Dale Haralson, P.C., and Miller, Pitt & McAnally, P.C., formed a professional limited liability company to better serve clients and referring attorneys, particularly in the areas of catastrophic personal injury and insurance bad faith.
In 2003, the name of the firm was changed to Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally, P.L.C., upon Justice Feldman's return to practice.
These changes represent more than mere name changes. The evolution of this law firm over time has brought a continuing improvement in the firm's ability to serve our clients and referring attorneys in all areas of law that we practice.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Tucson office: