- Adjunct Professor, University of Tulsa College of Law
- Instructor for “Individual Income Tax” (4 Credits), Spring Term, 1981.
- AV (Highest Possible) Martindale-Hubbell peer-reviewed rating since 1985.
2004 – Present, Solo practitioner – 320 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK. Practice limited to Taxation.
1987 – 2004, Sole Practitioner, Office since 1995 at 320 South Boston. All aspects of complex litigation (from initial pleadings through final judgment and collection, including discovery, trials and appeals). Cases have involved State and Federal Tax Controversies, Antitrust, Corporate Law, Securities, Fraud and other complex Business Torts, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Legal Malpractice, Battery and Outrage, Conversion, Negligence, Contracts, Priority of Liens, Divorce, Federal Indian Law, Constitutional Law, Shareholder Derivative Litigation, Oklahoma and Federal Criminal Law, Commercial Law, E.R.I.S.A.
January 1985 – 1987, Equal Partner in Kronfeld & Ribner, 2340 One Williams Center, Tulsa, OK. Practice limited to taxation.
July 1984 – January 1985, Principal in Ribner & Associates, 1516 South Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK. Practice limited to taxation.
January 1982 – July 1984, Initially Associate, then Partner, in charge of Tax, at Blackstock, Joyce, Pollard, Blackstock and Montgomery, 515 South Main Mall. Tulsa, OK.
June 1979 – January 1982, Tax Associate, Hall Estill Hardwick Gable Collingsworth & Nelson, 4100 One Williams Center, Tulsa, OK.
October 1978 – June 1979, Associate, Carter Ledyard & Milburn, Two Wall Street, New York
- McDermott v. Sentry Life Insurance Co., 2000 OK CIV APP 115, 15 P.3d 508, cert. den.;
- Patel v. OMH, 1999 OK 33, 987 P.2d 1185, cert. den.;
- James E. and Nancy Foy, 84 T.C. 50 (1985);- Church By Mail, Inc., 48 T.C.M. 471(1984), P. Hall T.C. Memo 1984-349.