Mr. Garrett currently serves on the Board of Governors for both the Oklahoma Association for Justice and the New Lawyers Divisions of the American Association for Justice. Prior to joining Garrett Law Center, Garrett founded Worldwide Technical Resources, an information security business he later sold to a private group. He also spent time as a regional manager for Comms People, a British company now known as Glotel PLC, and as a purchasing agent for Fannie Mae. He also previously served as a presidential advance agent for the Clinton administration, where he coordinated with the Secret Service and the White House Communications Agency. In that capacity, he would travel in advance of the President and set up meetings and security, facilitate press coverage, coordinate technology and serve as a liaison with local dignitaries. This Marine is the recipient of a Presidential Unit Citation, Meritorious Unit Citation and a Good Conduct Medal from the United States Marine Corps.
Publication and Presentation
• The Budget Conscious Law Office, Sunday, July 21, 2013
• Personal Injury, September 20 & 27, 2012
• Social Media, Wednesday, February 15, 2012
• Mechanics of Oklahoma Civil Procedure, December 15, 2011
• Litigating Auto Collision Cases Thursday, April 28, 2011
• Law Student Program, Wednesday, September 7, 2011
• Trial Tips form from Successful Litigators, July 8, 2011
• Social Media: Considerations for Today's Trial Lawyer, Wednesday, February 9, 2011
• 2010 AAJ Annual Convention, Vancouver, BC
• Litigation Update, Mass Torts Made Perfect, March, 2009
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.