Ms. Sims represents a diverse group of clients with legal needs in the areas of contract, corporate and administrative law litigation. Ms. Sims has successfully represented clients in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, the Circuit Court for Hartford County, Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, and Circuit Court for Charles County.
While at Jackson & Associates Law Firm, Ms. Sims has acted as lead attorney in all aspects of civil litigation, including defining and directing litigation strategy goals, objectives, critical success factors, and risks. She has won numerous trials and motions for summary judgment as a result. Ms. Sims has extensive knowledge researching and evaluating case law pertaining to premise liability and contract disputes.
Prior to her position at the Jackson & Associates Law Firm, Ms. Sims worked as an associate, representing clients in a number of civil matters, including but not limited to, business and real estate law. Additionally, she has worked as a Financial Analyst for the D.C. Office of Finance and Treasury.
Past Employment Positions
- Baylor & Jackson, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2009 - 2010
- Odelugo & Johnson, LLC, Law Clerk, May 1, 2009 - September 31, 2009
- D.C. Office of Finance and Treasury, Financial Analyst
Pro Bono Activities
- American Mock Trial Association - Volunteer Judge, 2012 - Present
- Community Legal Services of Prince George's County, Inc. - Volunteer Attorney, June 1, 2011 - August 31, 2011
- Tess Community Center - Attorney Resource Advisor, September 1, 2010 - November 31, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Prince George's County Bar Association
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.