Jay A. Rigdon, born Syracuse, Indiana, April 7, 1960; admitted to the bar, 1984, Indiana; also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Preparatory education, George Washington University (B.A., 1981); legal education, Indiana University, Bloomington (J.D., 1984). Member: Kosciusko County, Indiana State and American Bar Associations.
Year Joined Firm: 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kosciusko County Bar Association, Former President
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Shop Sports and Youth Foundation, Board Member and Past President
- Combined Community Services, Board Member and Past President
- Juvenile Justice Task Force, Past Board Member and President
- United Way of Kosciusko County, Past Campaign Chairman/Director/President/Vice President
- Governor's Council on Domestic Violence and Prevention and Treatment, Past Board Member
- Warsaw Board of Aviation Commissioners, Board Member and Current President
- Towns of Etna Green and Milford, Town Attorney
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.