Richard K. Helm, born Indianapolis, Indiana, January 1, 1945; admitted to the bar, 1973, Indiana. Preparatory education, Wabash College (B.A., 1967). Indiana University (M.S., 1970; Legal education, Indiana University (J.D., 1973). Member: Kosciusko County, Indiana State and American Bar Associations.
Year Joined Firm: 1973
- Former Instructor, American Banking Association Courses
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kosciusko County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Warsaw Kiwanis Club, Former President
- Kosciusko County Shrine Club
- United Way of Kosciusko County, Past Professional Division Chair
- Warsaw Girls Softball League, Former Coach and Board Member
- Health Care Services of Kosciusko County, Inc., Board Member, 1976 - Present
- Health Care Services of Kosciusko County, Inc., Past Vice President
- Hoosier Muskie Hunters, Division of Muskies Inc., Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Past Eagle Award Chair and County Chairman
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.