Vern K. Landis , born Dallas, Texas, April 20, 1951; admitted to the bar, 1976, Indiana; also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Preparatory and legal education, Indiana University (B.S., 1973; J.D., 1976). Fraternity: Beta Gamma Sigma. Member: Kosciusko County, Indiana State and American Bar Associations.
Year Joined Firm: 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kosciusko County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United Way of Kosciusko County, Board of Directors
- Kosciusko County 4-H, Board of Directors
- Kosciusko County Mental Health Association, Board of Directors
- Lakeland and Golfers Association, Board of Directors
- Kosciusko County Foundation, Board of Directors, 2006 - Present
- Kosciusko County Shrine Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.