Areas of Practice
Her practice focuses on compliance counseling and investigations in the areas of export controls, economic sanctions, anti-corruption, and import regulations.
Global Trade Law Blog Posts
• Comment Deadline Extended: Export Controls on Emerging Technologies, December 11, 2018
• Of Course You Know, This Means War: A Strategic Update on the Trump Trade War, August 7, 2018
• FIRRMA Takes Form as CFIUS Enacts a New Pilot Program Targeting 'Critical Technologies', October 11, 2018
• Client Alert: Iran Sanctions Return, May 11, 2018
• News Flash: Kleptocrats Still Taking Bribe Money With One Hand and Laundering it With the Other, November 17, 2017
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.