Barbara R. Miller has the experience and expertise necessary to help you:
- Probate the estate of a deceased family member or friend.
- Craft an estate plan appropriate to your needs by preparing an individualized will or trust.
- Plan for possible future incapacity by putting in place powers of attorney for health care and/or business and financial affairs.
- Address the needs of a family member who is unable to handle his or her own affairs by seeking the appointment of a guardian or conservator.
- Litigate a contested probate matter such as a dispute over inheritance rights or the validity of a will.
- Establish a guardianship for a minor child who has inherited property ore received funds from a personal injury lawsuit or other source.
Contact our office to schedule your free 30-minute consultation today.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Washington office: