Barbara R. Miller has the experience and expertise necessary to help you:
- Probate the estate of a deceased family member or friend.
- Craft an estate plan appropriate to your needs by preparing an individualized will or trust.
- Plan for possible future incapacity by putting in place powers of attorney for health care and/or business and financial affairs.
- Address the needs of a family member who is unable to handle his or her own affairs by seeking the appointment of a guardian or conservator.
- Litigate a contested probate matter such as a dispute over inheritance rights or the validity of a will.
- Establish a guardianship for a minor child who has inherited property ore received funds from a personal injury lawsuit or other source.
Contact our office to schedule your free 30-minute consultation today.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Washington office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.