Ms. Yoon's practice centers on the tax aspects of complex business transactions for U.S. and foreign multinational corporations, including advising multinational corporations on transfer pricing matters. Additionally, her practice focuses on assisting wealthy individuals and families protect their assets through the use of sophisticated estate planning tools.
While in law school, Ms. Yoon was a staff member for the Georgetown Journal of International Law. She speaks fluent Korean.
• IRS Weapons Against Aggressive Tax Planning, with Michael G. Pfeifer, Trusts & Trustees, February 19, 2019
• Paradise Papers: U.S. Citizens and Residents Required to Report on Offshore Assets, with Mark D. Allison, J. Clark Armitage, Peter A. Barnes, and Arielle M. Borsos, Caplin & Drysdale Client Alert, November 6, 2017
• Strategic Resets Under the New MAP and APA Revenue Procedures, with Neal M. Kochman, Patricia Gimbel Lewis, and J. Clark Armitage, Caplin & Drysdale Client Alert, September 23, 2015
• The Tax Planner's Tightrope: Morality and Politics Now in Play, with Scott D. Michel, International Law Office, August 14, 2015
• The Tax Planner's Tightrope: Morality and Politics Now in Play, with Scott D. Michel, IFC Economic Report, May 5, 2015
• Surprise! Your Foreign Tax Credit Is Not Allowed Under Section 901(I), with H. David Rosenbloom, Tax Notes International, January 14, 2014
•Caplin & Drysdale Honors the Women of the Firm, Caplin & Drysdale, March 8, 2019
Other Professional Affiliations
Secretary, Korean American Bar Association (DC)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.