Sean’s practice also includes advising telehealth connectivity platforms, compounding pharmacies, and other health care industry clients on compliance with federal and state law, on subjects including entity licensing, practitioner compensation, and Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse prevention.
Sean assists with regulatory due diligence in transactional matters.
•Making The Granston Memo Work For FCA Defendants
Law360 , March 4, 2019
•Statistical Sampling Lowers Bar for Plaintiffs in False Claims Cases
Daily Journal , May 17, 2018
•Courts Remain Skeptical Of FCA Statistical Arguments
Law360 , April 10, 2018
•Feature Comment: Making Fuzzy Math Less Fuzzy-a Practical Guide for Litigating and Winning False Claims Act Cases Involving Statistical Sampling
The Government Contractor, Vol. 59, No. 35 , September 27, 2017
• U.S. Can Veto FCA Settlements, Fourth Circuit Holds, The Government Contractor, Vol. 59, No. 9, March 8, 2017
False Claims Act Defense Law Blog
• Health Care Suits at Center Stage in DOJ’s FCA Recovery Report for FY 2018, January 11, 2019
• OIG Report on Topical Compounded Drug Prescribing, Marketing and Billing Practices Signals Heightened Administrative and Enforcement Scrutiny, November 2, 2018
• In Case Alleging Nationwide Pharmacy Fraud, Kmart Scores Narrow Settlement, April 17, 2018
• Fourth Circuit Punts at Rare Opportunity to Rule on Statistical Sampling, February 16, 2017
Healthcare Law Blog
• Part D Plan Sponsors’ Access to Medicare Parts A and B Claims Data Extracts, November 5, 2018
• Federal Regulatory Developments Brewing in Telehealth, July 18, 2018
• New York AG Takes Enforcement Action Against Heart Monitoring Apps: Murmurs of Concern are Heard in mHealth App World, April 5, 2017
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.