RANDI R. NELSON is an associate attorney at PARRINO|SHATTUCK, PC. She practices in all areas of family law, including divorce, alimony, child support, property division, child custody, post-judgment modification, and post-judgment contempt. Since 2011, she has focused exclusively on matrimonial litigation.
Nelson is admitted to practice in Connecticut. She is a member of the American, Connecticut, Fairfield County, and Westport/Weston bar associations. In addition, Nelson is a special master for family matters in the Judicial District of Fairfield at Bridgeport and Judicial District of Stamford/Norwalk at Stamford.
Nelson has earned the following awards/recognitions:
- America’s Most Honored Professional Award in 2017
- 10 Best Family Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Connecticut by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys since 2015
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Connecticut Under Age of 40 as recognized by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys in 2014 and 2016
- Connecticut Rising Star as recognized by Super Lawyers since 2015
- New Leaders in the Law as recognized by Connecticut Law Tribune in 2013Nelson received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2007, where she was a member of the Kappa Tau Alpha honor society. She earned her juris doctor degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University in 2010, where she was the recipient of a merit-based scholarship and a member of the Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender.