Kevin W. Ku is an associate attorney with Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC. Mr. Ku received his J.D. from West Virginia University – College of Law in 2008. After completing law school, he served as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret Goodzeit, J.S.C. and the Honorable Kimarie Rahill, J.S.C. in Warren County. Since his clerkship ended in 2009, Mr. Ku has practiced exclusively in family and matrimonial matters.
Mr. Ku is a member of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and Morris County Bar Association, and he currently volunteers as a panelist in the Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Program in Bergen County.
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Morris County Bar Association, Member
• New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
• Robert T. Corcoran, P.C., Associate, 2012-2017
• Donahue, Hagan, Klein, Newsome, O’Donnell & Weisberg , Associate, 2010-2012
• Lyons & Associates, P.C., 2009-2010• Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret Goodzeit, J.S.C. and the Honorable Kimarie Rahill, J.S.C., 2008-2009