Attorney Wickstrom is a trial attorney whose primary focus is on serious personal injury and other complex litigation cases. His practice includes Federal, Superior, and District court cases of all types. He covers cases that result from car accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, truck accidents, medical malpractice, liquor liability, product liability, manufacturer defects and certain civil rights violations. He also has experience with all types of insurance matters.
- Chairman, Board of Directors, UniBank For Savings, Whitinsville, Massachusetts (2005 to present);
- Worcester County Bar Association, (Executive Committee 1992 - 1994, Co-Chairman Young Lawyers Division, 1986-1988, Co-Chairman Legislation Committee, 1991-1992; 1994-1995);
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Committee on Professional Ethics, 1986-1988, Committee to Study Referral Fees, 1986-1987);
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation;
- Worcester County Bar Foundation
- Class Chair for the Class of 1980; College of the Holy Cross (1980-1995)
- Moot Court Judge, Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.