Mr. Bunker is a Director at Gould & Ettenberg, P.C. His practice areas include: business formation, development, all aspects of business operations, merger, sales and acquisitions, commercial law and finance, condominium law, entertainment law, non-profit law and civil litigation.
Mr. Bunker has extensive experience representing businesses of various sizes, from start-ups to middle market companies, to large, publicly-held corporations, across the state and across a wide range of industries. He also represents individuals, condominium associations, real estate entities, non-profits, educational organizations, health care and financial institutions in a wide range of business planning and transactional matters.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Volunteer lawyer for the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts, Zarrow Homeless Advocacy Project.
- Coach and a judge for the Massachusetts Bar Association’s statewide high school Moot Court competition.
- Member of the Community Development Advisory Council for the City of Worcester allocating HUD Block Grant funds.
- Member Mayor-elect Ray Flynn's transition team, the Financial Analysis Research Group and was a co-author of “Boston in Transition: A Financial Analysis.”
- Board member (and past President) of AIDS Project Worcester, Inc., one of the oldest and most comprehensive AIDS Service Organizations in New England.
- President of the Central Massachusetts Area Advisory Board for the Department of Mental Health.
- Trustee for the Worcester Recovery Center and Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court
- AIDS Project Worcester, Inc. - Special Award for Service
- Better Business Bureau of Central New England, Inc. - Special Torch Award
- AIDS Project Worcester, Inc. - Red Ribbon Vision Award
- Temple Emanuel - Volunteer of the Year Award
- Sober in the Sun Festival - Community Service Award
- Temple Emanuel Brotherhood - Man of the Year Award
- Better Business Bureau of Central New England, Inc. - Community Service Award
- Worcester School Committee - Special Citation (Built a Ball Field)
- Worcester Public Schools - Thomas Jefferson Award
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society