Attorney Horan, a partner at Gould & Ettenberg, P.C., is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice on personal injury for only the injured person. He has been practicing for 28 years and is admitted to both state and federal courts in Massachusetts. He has represented many victims of car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, and bicycle accidents, slip and fall accidents and animal attacks.
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Member of Massachusetts Bar Association and its Joint Bar Committee as Worcester County Bar Association representative.
- Taught Negotiation and Mediation at Clark University’s COPACE Program at the undergraduate level for 12 semesters
- Volunteer conciliator in state courts
- Past member/Co-chair of the Legislative Committee of the Worcester County Bar Association
- Served on Town of Sutton Finance Committee, including one year as Chair
- Deputy Town Moderator for Sutton, Massachusetts Town Meeting
- President of the Gratian Fund of St. Peter Central Catholic School
- Coached in Sutton, Massachusetts Youth Soccer and Basketball Programs