- Emailed Forms Now Accepted at the SCWCC
- June 11, 2014
- Law Firm: Collins Lacy P.C. - Columbia Office
You can now file your Forms 15, 17, 18, 19, and 20 via email to the SCWCC. This new system should save you time and money.
Please note, the SCWCC will not process improperly submitted e-mails, so you will need to follow these guidelines:
Once the form is successfully processed, the status will be posted to eCase within 5 business days. If eCase does not reflect the status after 5 business days, you may contact the Claims department through the “Ask a Question” function on eCase. If your form is rejected, you will receive notification of the rejection with instructions about resubmission.
- The subject line of the e-mail must read: WCC#(space)&under;&under;&under;&under;&under;&under;&under;(space)Form&under;&under;. Example: WCC#1234567 Form20.
- Include the Carrier Code in the body of the e-mail.
- The form submitted must be attached as a PDF, TIFF or JPEG.
- The form name must include the WCC#, Form type, and date submitted.
- You must submit the form to the specific email address (see attachment for list of emails). If you are submitting multiple forms, you will need to send multiple emails.