Jack Herzig has represented hundreds of clients at regional asylum offices and in removal proceedings before the Immigration Courts in Arlington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Newark, New Jersey, Charlotte, North Carolina and New York City. He provides representation before the Board of Immigration Appeals. He has also represented clients in cases before the First, Second, Third and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeal.
Our office can help you with Immigration Law matters, such as:
- Deportation or removal proceedings.
- Wanting to sponsor a husband, wife, parent or child for a green card.
- If you wish to apply for a K–1 visa for your fiancé.
- Applying for American citizenship.
- If you are fleeing persecution and wish to apply for asylum.- If you have any case before an Immigration Court, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), or First, the Second or Third Circuit Courts of Appeal.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Wyncote office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.