Eric is an Associate in Mintz Levin's Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Group. Eric's practice focuses primarily on commercial law and corporate reorganization through representation of debtors, creditors, bond trustees and bond insurers.
Prior to joining the firm, Eric served as legal counsel at the Massachusetts State House. While there, he worked on issues such as affordable housing, end-of-life health care, court-appointed attorney regulations, the tax-expenditure budget, and pension reform. He also drafted legislation on issues ranging from freedom of speech rights to nuclear power plant regulation. He was a Summer Associate at Mintz Levin in 2009.
•Co-author, Potential Shareholder Liability Arising From Subsidiary WARN Act Violations, Bankruptcy Advisory (03.02.2015)
• Co-author, Trademark Licensees May Be Protected in a Licensor's Bankruptcy Even After a “Free and Clear” Sale, Bankruptcy Advisory (12.19.2014)
• Co-author, Another Court Rules That Availability of Make-Whole Premiums in Bankruptcy Depends on Governing Documents, Bankruptcy Advisory (09.15.2014)
• Co-author, Did The Supreme Court Finally Explain Marathon And Stern?
Executive Benefits' Impact on Bankruptcy Court Jurisdiction, Bankruptcy Advisory (06.27.2014)
• Co-author, Equity Begets Flexibility for 1st Circ. Secured Creditors, Law360 (06.19.2014)
• Co-author, Equity Begets Flexibility: Valuing a Secured Creditor's Claim in Bankruptcy and Allocating Post-Petition Interest, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (06.13.2014)
• Co-author, And the Tie Goes to ... Due Process, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (04.25.2014)
• Co-author, Are Credit Bids in a Deep Freeze?, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (01.31.2014)
• Author, Free and Clear of Successor Liability? Clarifying Any Interest in Property, MCLE (11.13.2013)
• Co-author, The Ninth Circuit Recharacterizes Recharacterization Jurisprudence, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (07.26.2013)
• Where Do Your Interests Lie Under Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code?, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (04.30.2013)
• Co-author, An Insider's Guide to Evading Absolute Priority?, Bankruptcy Advisory (03.07.2013)
• Co-author, Bankruptcy Abroad - US Creditors' Rights Remain Relevant in Chapter 15, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (12.20.2012)
• Co-author, Post Confirmation Issues, National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (10.2012)
• Co-author, Supreme Court Upholds the Right to “Credit bid” in RadLAX Gateway Hotel, LLC, et al. v. Amalgamated Bank, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Advisory (06.25.2012)
•Faculty, 15th Annual New England Bankruptcy Law Conference 2013, MCLE, Boston, MA (11.13.2013)