Halle R. Alexander focuses her practice on public finance matters. Halle has a diverse bond transactional background, including serving as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter's counsel for general obligation bond, revenue bond and certificate of participation financings by counties, school boards, community development districts, and state and local government agencies. She is experienced representing issuers and underwriters in connection with tax-exempt and taxable bond financings, including revenue bond financings for health care, higher education, solid waste facilities and public utilities. She has also served as bond counsel and underwriter's counsel in community development district financings, and as trustee's counsel in connection with distressed and defaulted bond issues and bond defeasances.
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, Florida Bar, Local Government Law Section
· Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
· Member, State Bar of Georgia
· Served as bond counsel and underwriter's counsel for various general obligation bond, revenue bond, certificates of participation and note financings by counties, cities, school boards and state and local government agencies.
· Served as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel and letter of credit bank's counsel for various taxable and tax-exempt bond financings, including revenue bond financings for health care facilities, industrial development, solid waste and other exempt facilities, single-family and multi-family housing, higher education facilities, and public utilities.