- Taxation Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Probate Law
- Estate Planning
|Contact Info||Telephone: 859-341-1881|
|Mailing Address||Thomas More Park, 207 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, Kentucky, 41017-3423|
|University ||University of Cincinnati, B.B.A., 1964|
|Law School||University of Cincinnati, J.D., 1967|
|Admitted||1967, Ohio and West Virginia; 1977, U.S. Tax Court; 2003, Kentucky|
|Memberships ||Cincinnati (Certified Grievance Committee Member, 1993—), Kentucky and West Virginia State Bar Associations.|
|Born||Charleston, West Virginia, September 30, 1942|
James K. Rice represents individuals and business entities in: taxation; business formation; sales and purchasing transactions; estate planning; estate/trust administration; and real estate transactions, including Section 1031 Exchanges.
From April 1974 to June 2008, Mr. Rice was in private practice in Hyde Park Square in Cincinnati with several different partners and associates. He joined DBL as Of Counsel in July 2008.
Mr. Rice has successfully served in the following:
• 40 + years experience in federal, state and local income taxation, including compliance.
• Representation of individual and business before federal and state taxation authorities for audits and other tax controversies, including the US Tax Court.
• Numerous business representations, including taxation management, in the purchase or sale of business and real estate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions of various business entities.
• Settlement of estate/trusts, including serving as fiduciary for estates and trusts.
• Trustee for private trusts, including investment management.
• An Ohio court appointed receiver to settle a family dispute in an estate settlement for a deceased owner.
(Also at Cincinnati, Ohio Office)
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#9 in weekly profile views out of 63 lawyers in Crestview Hills, Kentucky|
|#100,525 in weekly profile views out of 1,726,728 total lawyers Overall|