With a strong presence in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville and Chicago, we are qualified to connect these converging industries in an era where the lines between film, television, music and advertising continue to blur.
Our expansive knowledge covers all areas of the entertainment and media industry including:
- Cable and satellite
- Motion picture and television
From endorsement deals to licensing agreements, we handle matters for some of the biggest advertisers and entertainers including representing:
- McDonald's Corp. in major endorsement deals with multiple recording artists, including world tour sponsorship, television ads and merchandise tie-ins
- Bristol-Myers Squibb in a spokesperson and commercial services deal with Lance Armstrong
- Visa in spokesperson and commercial endorsement deals with Martin and Charlie Sheen, Yao Ming and Jane Leeves, and in sports sponsorship matters
- Coldwell Banker in a sponsorship deal with the PBS/Time Publishing Ventures television series "FIND!" with Leigh and Leslie Keno, that included extensive cross promotion initiatives with respect to cable distribution, online and print promotion
- National Geographic Society in an investment in and strategic alliance with Destination Cinema, whereby large-screen format films and theaters were National Geographic-branded
Clients and Industries
Our experience and capabilities allow us to work on any side of a branded entertainment deal. Our clients include Fortune 500 advertisers, advertising agencies, production companies and other organizations in the entertainment industry. We also represent talent including actors, musicians and sports figures.
Leadership in Law
As leaders in the field of branded entertainment, we frequently speak at industry events including the Promotional Marketing Association, the ABA Forum on Entertainment and Sports Industries and Association of National Advertisers.
Loeb & Loeb also recently presented "Advertising through Branded Entertainment" at the first annual New York Television Festival.
Craig A. Emanuel
James D. Taylor