Maria R. Granholm practices in the area of corporate law. Ms. Granholm is a 2011 magna cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where she was associate editor of the Villanova Law Review and elected to the Order of the Coif, and a summa cum laude graduate of Eastern University.
· Represented Sancoa International Company and TubeDec, LLC, family owned affiliated companies that manufacture and supply products to Home & Personal Care customers in North America, in their $71 million sale to CCL Industries, a Canadian public company.
· Represented Brace Industrial Group L.P., a Houston-based industrial services roll-up, in its acquisition of Basic Industries, LLC, an industrial services company, for approximately $33 million.
· Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a controlling interest in a manufacturer and distributor of women's and children's socks and indoor footwear.
· Represented Guardian Capital Partners in the acquisition of a controlling interest in Kwik Tek Inc. for an undisclosed sum.
· Represented Pennsylvania dermatology company in raising over $20 million from investors, including prominent venture capital firms, through a preferred stock offering.
· Represented public company in obtaining a no-action letter from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission with respect to the exclusion of an improper stockholder proposal from the company's annual proxy materials.
· Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2011-present
· Co-author, "Insurance Holding Company Act Amendments of 2012," The Legal Intelligencer, July 18, 2012
· Co-author, "SEC Amends Accredited Investor Net Worth Standards per Dodd-Frank," Duane Morris Alert, December 28, 2011