Meredith Singer has been with Greenberg Traurig since 2001. With over 8 years of experience representing developers in the structuring, creation and operation of residential, commercial, mixed-use and hotel condominiums, homeowners associations, warehouse/office parks and planned developments, Meredith's experience centers around the structuring and initial sales and marketing of condominium projects, planned communities and complex mixed-use developments. Meredith's practice also focuses on advising developers, lenders and purchasers in confronting the issues related to fractured condominiums, exist strategies and subsequent developer issues. Meredith was recently selected by Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star. The Florida Real Estate Practice was ranked #1 in Florida by Chambers & Partners USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business between 2003-2007.
Areas of Concentration
· Real estate
· Condominium development
Professional & Community Involvement
· Founding Board Member, ALS Recovery Foundation
· Member, American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2013
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, "Rising Star," 2009-2010
· Representation of developers and lenders in residential, commercial, mixed use and hotel condominiums, homeowners' associations, warehouse/office parks, marina condominiums and planned community development.
· Representation of developers and lenders in the preparation of condominium documents, the initial closing of condominium units with individual purchasers and matters generally concerning the creation and operation of condominiums and planned communities.
· Representation of developers and lenders with respect to bulk acquisitions of fractured condominium projects and the responsibilities of those clients upon acquiring title to such properties.