Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are the gold standard in attorney ratings, and have been for more than a century. Attorneys looking to refer a client, as well as individuals researching lawyers for their own legal needs, use these ratings to identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for their legal issue.Combined with the Martindale-Hubbell® Client Review Ratings
,self-reported professional credentials and other fact-based performance data, a Peer Review Rating contributes to the comprehensive view of a lawyer and benefits the entire legal community.
Ratings Benefits for Private Practice Law Firms:
- Stand out from your competition as buyers of legal services increasingly rely on online ratings.
- Generate awareness of your practice and your law firm by leveraging the power of the most trusted name in the legal industry and the Martindale-Hubbell methodology to promote your ratings.
- Provide a credible and reliable source to reinforce and help validate what you say about yourself.
- Refer another lawyer to your valued clients with confidence.
- Find real-world input from other legal professionals when evaluating and selecting counsel.
- Access an instant evaluation and in-depth, candid assessments of a lawyer's specific expertise.
- Learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of opposing counsel and potential hires.
- Build professional relationships and join a community of high-quality legal service providers.
- See how you, your partners and associates are improving over time using a formalized benchmarking process.
Ratings Benefits for Corporate Counsel:
- Evaluate and choose the right lawyer for out-of-state jurisdictions or for an unfamiliar matter.
- Understand outside counsel's bench strength, experience and credentials.
- Research and locate other corporate counsel to share best practices, network and find referrals.
- Share feedback on working with a particular lawyer or law firm
For more information about the Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ process, check out our FAQ. If you have further questions, contact our Customer Support team at 800-526-4902 or email@example.com.