Reeder R. Fox
practices in the area of litigation, with particular emphasis on business, construction, professional liability, antitrust matters, and mediation and dispute resolution .
He is former chair of the Construction Law and Litigation Committee and a member of the Business Litigation Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He is a member of the Antitrust Law and Business Law sections, the Litigation section and the Forum Committee on the Construction Industry of the American Bar Association, the Civil Litigation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Philadelphia Bar Association, and a member of the Defense Research Institute and the Pennsylvania Defense Institute.
Mr. Fox is a 1959 graduate of Harvard Law School and a graduate of Yale University.
• Bitcoin Good For Drinks, Not Gambling, Says Nevada Regulator, GamblingCompliance, February 12, 2014
• Multistate Online Gambling Pacts Come With Legal Risks, Law360, January 22, 2014
• Online Gaming Still Holds Promise Despite NJ's Ho-Hum Start, Law360, January 15, 2014
• 5 Online Gambling Initiatives To Watch, Law360, January 10, 2014
Honors & Awards
•AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
•Duane Morris LLP
- Chairman, Trial Department, 1995-1998
- Member, Executive Committee, 1995-1999
- Member, Partners Board, 1990-1999
Selected Speaking Engagements
•Pennsylvania Bar Institute, various business and litigation topics
•Defense Research Institute, defense of architects/engineers
•Speaker, Trends in Litigation Nationally and in Pennsylvania, A.I.G., Philadelphia, PA 2001
•Speaker, Issues that Frequently Arise During the Negotiation of Owner-Architect Agreements, Construction Law and Litigation Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel, Vancouver, British Columbia, July 9, 2002
•Speaker, Catastrophic Building Failures Midwinter Meeting of the International Association of Defense Counsel, Tucson, Arizona, February 6, 2002
• Trying the Complex Case Before a Jury, International Association of Defense Counsel's Midwinter Meeting, Orlando, Florida, 2004
•Co-Author, Riding the Choppy Waters of East River: Economic Loss Doctrine Ten Years Later, Defense Counsel Journal, April 1997
•Co-Author, Enforceability of Limitation of Liability Provisions in Owner/Architect/Engineer Contracts, Defense Counsel Journal, July 1995
• Developments Involving the Economic Loss Rule, Business Litigation Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel, 1992