In all aspect of business law, whether it be structuring business relationships, employment, or other operational issues, or third party dispute resolution. Rick actively engages each client in a team approach in finding creative and practical solutions and building action plans to address client needs and opportunities.
Professional Associations and Experience:
· City of Huntington, City Attorney (1984 -1992)
· National Arbitration and Mediation, Hearing Officer
· National Business Institute, 2003, Author of "Protecting Against Wrongful Termination"
· ICLEF, 2004, Author of "Injunctive Relief in Health Officer Enforcement Actions"
Parkview Huntington Hospital Foundation, Board of Directors
· Huntington County Community Foundation, VP and Board Member
· Huntington County YMCA Foundation, Chairman of the Board
· Huntington County Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman of the Board
· Huntington Optimist Club, Past President and Optimist of the Year
· Children's Choir of Huntington County, Founding Board Member and Past President
· American Cancer Society, Huntington, Founding Board Member
· Huntington County Hometown Improvement, Steering Committee Member