- 4.7/5.0 (21 reviews)
Liliana Loebl is a Partner with the Firm’s Family Law practice. She handles complex contested divorce cases as well as cases involving custody disputes, post-dissolution issues, domestic violence, paternity, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Ms. Loebl’s practice also includes appellate work, from brief writing to oral argument.
Ms. Loebl has also represented clients such as real estate developers, banks, corporations and other individuals in cases involving complex commercial matters.
Ms. Loebl was born in Lima, Peru, and is fluent in Spanish and Hebrew as well as conversational French.
Ms. Loebl was selected for inclusion in Florida, Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
• Selected to Super Lawyers: 2016 – 2017
• Selected to Rising Stars: 2009-2015
• American Inns of Court
• Member of the Miami Dade Bar Association
• Board Member of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation under 40’s division
• Founding member of the Wrongful Convictions Project in the University of Miami School of Law• Member of the Family Law section, Florida Ba
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.