Will Harris vigorously protects his clients from false criminal allegations as well as police overreach and brutality. Mr. Harris has extensive experience protecting the rights of citizens in Omaha and members of the military. Additionally, he is a member of the United States Army National Guard, with over 18 years of service where he served as the Assistant Operational Law Attorney and Trial Counsel. He practiced in the areas of Operational Law, Administrative Law and Military Justice, and advised commanders and senior non-commissioned officers. Mr. Harris has appeared before The United States Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit and The Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- The American Legion
- American Inns of Court
Awards & Honors
- Army Commendation Medal - United States Armed Forces
- Army Achievement Medal - United States Armed Forces
- Humanitarian Service Ribbon - United States Armed Forces
- NATO Medal - United States Armed Forces
- Iraqi Service Medal - United States Armed Forces
- Air Force Good Conduct Medal - United States Armed Forces
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.