Robert Weinberg is an award-winning former government Prosecutor and accomplished trial lawyer. He is a recognized authority in both criminal defense and licensing law and their complex intersection for licensed healthcare professionals.
· · ·
30 Years Experience Practicing Law:
• Former Orange County Prosecutor
• Has handled more than 5,000 cases and over 100 jury trials
• Fluent in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Hebrew
• Skilled in FBI and DEA investigations; Federal criminal matters
• Admitted to the Bar of the United States Supreme Court
• Admitted to practice in many Federal district courts
Criminal Defense Experience You Can Rely On
As a former prosecutor, Robert K. Weinberg knows the legal system inside and out. He has prosecuted thousands of crimes for the Orange County District Attorney's office. He knows how District Attorneys and law enforcement build their cases and how to identify any weaknesses and the most successful defense strategies.
Highly Skilled Trial Lawyer
If your case will be decided by trial, Mr. Weinberg's trial skills will help achieve the best possible outcome. He has extensive experience cross examining witnesses and skillfully challenging prosecution's evidence against you. He has handled nearly every kind of case including: special circumstance homicide, major drug trafficking charges, DUI with serious bodily injury and Federal white collar crimes.
Professional License Defense
Mr. Weinberg is skilled in both criminal and professional license defense for healing arts licensees. If your license has been revoked or suspended, or you are facing a board investigation, Mr. Weinberg will represent you in front of all Federal and California licensing boards such as:
• Medical Board of California
• California Board of Registered Nursing
• Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
• Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
• California State Board of Pharmacy
• Dental Board of California
• Medicaid and Medicare fraud control units
Skilled in the Complex Intersection of Criminal and Licensing Laws
Criminal charges, DUIs and investigations can create serious problems for licensed healthcare professionals. Mr. Weinberg skillfully defends healthcare professionals for matters involving either California and/or Federal law, such as:
• California Department of Consumer Affairs licensing board investigations and violations
• Criminal charges, substance abuse or DUI drunk driving charges
• Prescription drug violations
• Medicare, Medi-Cal and Medicaid fraud
• DEA registrant investigations and violations
Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
Mr. Weinberg's personal injury practice assists clients obtain full and fair compensation and the best medical care for serious injuries, accidents, fraud or damages. He deals with insurance companies and the parties responsible so clients can focus on recovery and getting back to work to support their families.
Mr. Weinberg is "Of Counsel" at Chudnovsky Law, has an undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California and earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law.
· · ·California State Bar License #102135
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.