We are a small law firm with a reputation for aggressive and effective representation and close, compassionate support every step of the way. We handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, from motor vehicle accidents to workplace injuries.
Recently honored by the Long Island Press, in its "Best of Long Island" awards, and based in New Hyde Park, our personal injury firm serves clients throughout Long Island and in every borough of New York City. We welcome people from all walks of life who have been injured, and we have a strong relationship with the Hispanic community. In fact, attorney Richard Jaffe speaks fluent Spanish.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER LONG ISLAND PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS?
Choosing a law firm to represent you is an important decision. We believe that you will appreciate our credentials, our approach and the outcome:
• A record of results - Trial lawyers Richard Jaffe and Stephen Cohen and the associate attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience in plaintiff personal injury litigation. They have recovered millions of dollars for clients and they will vigorously pursue every dollar you deserve.
• Medical insights - Richard Jaffe is a trained EMT (emergency medical technician). He has a real feel for the pain and trauma his clients have experienced, and an in-depth understanding of the medical aspects of your case.
• The little things (which are big to you) - We understand that a personal injury case is not just about money. It's about putting your life back together and becoming "whole" again. We help with the day-to-day issues such as finding the right doctors, repair or replacement of your vehicle, and dealing with persistent insurance adjusters.
• Accessibility and attention - We take pride in being available to our clients. You can expect your calls to be answered within 24 hours and you can expect to talk to your lawyer when you have questions or concerns. Clients have Richard Jaffe's cellphone number for urgent issues night or day.
• Honesty and communication - We don't feed clients false hopes or inflated promises. We don't keep clients in the dark. Our lawyers provide a frank assessment of the merits of your case and the value of your claims. We "tell it like it is" and we keep you informed of developments.
• Full value for your claims - Attorneys who never go to trial are not taken seriously by insurance companies. We are prepared to take your case to a jury to get justice, and we pursue compensation from all parties who may be liable.
PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENTS, HANDLED PERSONALLY
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
1.0/5.0 Review for Stephen M. Cohen on 10/01/13 in Personal Injury.
He never return calls and the paralegals never write down things you tell them.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.