As the cost of doing business continues to increase, so does the corresponding billable rates charged by attorneys. Regojo Law aims to fill the void by offering legal services for small businesses and Latin American clients at a truly affordable price. We do this in a number of ways:
• We strive to offer fixed fees for many of the services that we offer;
• We offer a la carte services, allowing you to choose the service that you need and nothing more, if that is what you desire.
• Our prices typically fall in between the fees charged by some of the more popular online legal document services and those charged by a mid size law firm.
• We leverage technology and eliminate all unnecessary expenses to keep our operating costs down to a minimum.
• Reasonable hourly rates.
• "General Counsel" plans where you can buy a pre-set number of hours for a discount.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
5.0/5.0 Review for Regojo Law, P.A. on 02/11/14 in Business Law.
Excellent service, Antonio answered my questions thoroughly. Will use Regojo Law going forward with my small business.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.