These two noted attorneys, with the assistance of a highly professional and knowledgeable staff, help clients achieve the best possible outcomes by providing aggressive representation, while offering personal and compassionate service.
Dedicated to a client-centered approach, Attorneys Russman and Connolly remain passionate in their areas of focus and in their commitment to you.
Attorney Ryan Russman offers representation in:
- DUI Defense, including representation for medical or professional offender, out of state residents, CDL holders, aggravated DUI offenses, underage offenders, DWI injuries, and DWI homicide
- Criminal defense, including domestic abuse, sexual assault, burglary and theft, embezzlement and fraud, identity theft, criminal mischief, and homicide
- Personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, hit and run, and birth injuries
- Reckless driving and other motor vehicle offenses including habitual traffic offenses, and driving with a suspended license
Attorney Amy Connolly offers representation in:
- Divorce, including litigation, mediation, and collaborative divorces and other family law matters
- Appeals of legal cases, including but not limited to criminal, civil and family law matters
Based in Exeter, (Rockingham County) New Hampshire, the Russman Law Firm also has offices in Portsmouth.
We offer a free consultation to those charged with DWI/DUI and other criminal cases, as well as motor vehicle offenses, divorce cases and appeals.
If you are in need of legal representation, please contact us today at 603-772-3433 or 603-373-1664.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.