- 4.6/5.0 (2 reviews)
Long Term Care Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Probate and Trust AdministrationSarasota Elder Law Attorney Gives Clients Peace of Mind
PERSONALIZED ASSISTANCE FOR LEGAL ISSUES RELATED TO AGE AND DISABILITY
Elder law, estate planning, and disability planning are legal concerns that truly touch the heart. These areas of law require a candid discussion of deeply personal concerns and come at a time of life where family members are most vulnerable. At my law practice, Teresa K. Bowman, P.A. in Sarasota, I provide a welcoming environment for relaxed discussion that builds trust and confidence. I have a simple mission: to help you and your family develop and implement a plan that meets your needs. I listen carefully and offer advice based on more than 10 years of experience. I don’t push one-size-fits-all solutions; I work with you as a creative problem-solver so the plan we craft fits your circumstances and addresses your concerns.
ATTENTIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY LEGAL SERVICES IN SARASOTA AND MANATEE COUNTIES
My law practice is small and focused on client service. When you visit, you’ll immediately get the sense that my two paralegals and I love what we do — helping people manage the unexpected and the inevitable. You’ll also find that I am:
- Experienced — Since 2006, I have practiced elder law and estate planning. I know the fine points of the law necessary to design comprehensive plans that stand up to court scrutiny.
- Concerned — I’m motivated by genuine concern to help my clients avoid unnecessary stress and suffering, so they can get more enjoyment out of life.
- Communicative — It’s not always easy to talk about the ultimate issues behind elder law and estate planning. But I try to create a relaxed atmosphere that invites open discussion.
Each time I work with a new client, I try to create a lasting relationship. No matter what elder law challenges you face, I am always just a call away.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ASSISTANCE FOR A RANGE OF COMPLEX ELDER AND ESTATE LAW ISSUE
I help people in Sarasota and Manatee counties with several types of legal issues, including:
- Elder law — For any type of elder law concern, I provide reliable advice on legal safeguards.
- Estate planning — I provide comprehensive estate planning advice, including assistance with wills, trusts and advance medical directives.
- Medicaid eligibility — Many Floridians would like to be able to rely on Medicaid but don’t understand the complex eligibility requirements. I explain how you can qualify while protecting important assets.
- Special needs trusts — I create effective special needs trusts for clients who seek to provide financial support for disabled family members.
- Long-term planning — Medical costs associated with a serious injury or illness can drain the assets you’ve accumulated over a lifetime. To protect you and your loved ones, I offer long-term planning services to make appropriate arrangements.
- Probate — If you require assistance with probate or trust administration, I handle each legal requirement in a professional, cost-effective manner.
Whether you have an immediate concern or are looking to set a strong foundation for the future, I am determined to make a positive difference for you and the people you care about.
Contact an accomplished Florida elder law attorney to schedule a meeting
Teresa K. Bowman, P.A. assists people throughout Sarasota and Manatee counties with a full range of elder law and estate planning concerns. With a focus on client service, I strive to take the stress out of the process and develop effective solutions to the full range of your concerns. To schedule an appointment, please call 941-735-0811 or contact my Sarasota office online.
Client Testimonials"In October 2009, my fiancé (and future wife) and I wanted to have estate documents prepared. Upon the recommendation of friends, we contacted an elder law firm in Sarasota, FL. We were assigned to Teresa K. Bowman, an estate planning and elder law attorney. Over the course of several months, she helped us to develop and refine our documents to our exact specifications and requirements, with our complete satisfaction. During the next few years, various modifications to our documents were required, and she helped us to implement these changes, always with absolute professionalism and precision, and with a warm, friendly manner. Incidentally, Teresa Bowman, serving in the role of Justice of the Peace, presided over our wedding ceremony in May, 2010. It was the first wedding ceremony she had ever performed, so we trust that it is just as memorable an event for her as it was for us. In 2014, when Teresa Bowman established her own Estate Planning and Elder Law practice, we, of course, transferred our accounts to her new firm. She has since implemented additional modifications to our estate documents, with the same high level of service that we have come to expect and appreciate. We would have absolutely no reservations in recommending Teresa Bowman and her firm to anyone who has need of the services she renders." - Robert G. and Judith L. Hores
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
5.0/5.0 Review for Teresa K. Bowman on 08/10/18 in Powers of Attorney.
Teresa knows her stuff. My parents have been working with Teresa's practice for a number of years and I have recently been taking over their financial management. She has been patient, personable, and insightful in helping me assume this new role... Read more
Teresa knows her stuff. My parents have been working with Teresa's practice for a number of years and I have recently been taking over their financial management. She has been patient, personable, and insightful in helping me assume this new role. I can recommend her services without reservation. The form lists Powers of Attorney as the primary legal issue, but we worked together on the full suite of estate documents. Read lessRead less
5.0/5.0 Review for Teresa K. Bowman on 02/27/18 in Trusts and Estates.
I have referred multiple clients to Teresa over the past few years and I have received positive feedback from each client in regards to how Teresa was able to handle their specific situation. She is able to make a complicated process easy and always... Read more
I have referred multiple clients to Teresa over the past few years and I have received positive feedback from each client in regards to how Teresa was able to handle their specific situation. She is able to make a complicated process easy and always carries herself in the most professional manner. I will continue sending clients to Teresa for any of their estate planning and advocacy needs. Read lessRead less
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.