Sunni handles a variety of labor and employment matters for clients, taking a practical approach to finding resolutions. She has worked with an array of companies, including a nationally-known franchised restaurant in various stages of litigation. She also has handled insurance litigation for clients, including bad faith claims and violations of the Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Act.
Additionally, Sunni has done extensive research into how the Internet and social media impacts employers' hiring and firing decisions. She formerly worked for the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.
Memberships & Affiliations
· Kentucky Legal Education Opportunity, Fellow
· National Society of Black Engineers, Conference Planning Committee
· Nashville Black Achievers, Business Cluster Leader
· University of Kentucky Black Law Student Association, Vice-President
· University of Kentucky Miller Writing Club, Best Appellant Oral Advocate
2010, "Green v Alpharma, Inc.: The Casual Connection Between the Use of Growth Hormones in Chicken Feed and Cancer and its Impact on the Agriculture Industry," Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture and Natural Resources Law