Lawyers.com Ask A Lawyer
Siegel & Siegel, PC: Finding a Time-Efficient Method to Identify Prospective Clients
Download the Case Study
Ask A Lawyer Facts
- Of consumers using Ask a Lawyer to find an attorney, more than 90% plan to hire an attorney within the next month; 30% plan to hire a lawyer within one week.
- Questions from consumers are filtered into 95 different areas of practice, ranging from Actos and Adoptions to Zoloft and Zoning, Planning & Land Use, so you can quickly find questions relevant to your practice.
- Numerous subscribers find so much value through Ask a Lawyer that they answer more than 50 questions each monthly.
- And yet, ask a Lawyer remains a hidden gem that many of our subscribers have not discovered. On average, 200 consumer questions go unanswered each day.
- The majority of questions are posted mid-day during consumers’ lunch hours – starting at 11:00 am and ending at 2:00 pm local time zone – giving you opportunity for immediate engagement.
Sign up today to start enjoying the benefits of Ask a Lawyer, or complete the form below to have your firm’s legal marketing consultant contact you about participating in Ask A Lawyer.